Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How Can Mutiple Brain Aneurysms Effect A Person Can Anyone Give Me Info On Mutiple Sclerosis?

Can anyone give me info on mutiple sclerosis? - how can mutiple brain aneurysms effect a person

One of my friends was with MS in multiple lesions in his brain diagnosed and he loses his eyesight and hearing, how long people survive and how he changed serious answers only, please if

10 comments:

disabili... said...

You are a wonderful friend to questions about MS, as his friend did not ask. The better you understand what's happening, the better it can help to assist you.

I have MS for over 45 years. She was diagnosed in most of this year, then became a "diagnosis of exclusion" - they could not find anything other than "call"! Finally, in 1997, according to my MRI and spinal tap, I received a clinical diagnosis of multiple sclerosis.

OK: Here are some facts about MS.

1) Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease that attacks the immune system itself MYLINE nerve sheath, the "symptoms" in the body of "services" for the nerves.

2) There are 4 basic types of MS. The fiRST State 2 are what most people have, and is called relapsing-remitting (R / R) MS - both benign and aggressive. The person is in this type of MS, known as "exacerbations" - read the attacks - and then as "acceptable" for a long time. In most cases, an MRI and / or lumbar puncture lesions in the brain or spinal cord, then aggressive, doctors can treat symptoms with drugs, steroids, and showed how drugs called, "are ABC (Avonex, Beteserone and Copaxine). The drugs for ABC vaccines, which is essentially interferon.

If it is detected early, these medical interventions excellent progress made in reducing the rate of disease progression demonstrated.

Interestingly, several people can experience one or two exacerbations and then for decades, no!

3) The latter two species are more difficult: primary progressive (PP) and secondary progressive MS. In the secondary progressive (SP), are people like me who started at with R / R, then "Advanced" MS.

In the case of PP and PS, exacerbations are common and are not in response to genuine symptoms, as they are in I / R. The symptoms as your friend problems with sight and hearing.

ABC and some medications for the treatment of type PP MS there is no effective treatment today is the "stop" the progress of the PS, we can just control the symptoms.

For more information on specific symptoms of MS, whichYou can use any Internet search engine and link those words symptoms of MS. Here you'll find many information.

Further information from someone who has the disease, please visit my website: http://www.disabilitykey.com. I have 2 blogs, each with a variety of information. And I am an expert in the application and implementation of disability insurance? It is my passion and mission to help people with disabilities, as his friend.

Thank you for a good friend. The best thing I can say now is the influence of the absolute key to see how the impact of multiple sclerosis is a person, their attitude. If the setting is that MS is a chronic disease that can increase the quality of life, learn about their disease and its symptoms, and Band work with your team of health care manage "their symptoms, which is already far ahead of others. My site offers a wealth of information about self-management of chronic diseases.

Finally, finally, if your friend joins the local chapter of the National Association of multiple sclerosis., Y is lots of help and support to find other "like them."

Good luck to your friend!

Antoine a said...

MS is a disease of the axons as "plaques" formed gradually (chronic) and takes into nerve impulses. Sclerosis means hardening of Word. In general, the view is unrestricted, then comes the weakness. You might want to Google.com for each treatment of vitamin-Check! Be sure to confirm anything with the responsible physician.

pendrago... said...

Hello,
I was about 8 years. I was diagnosed at 24.
You can not die from MS, unless you inhale ginger ale, or other objects in their mouths. You can not do much spit as expectorants or otherwise. Most phases, starting with different things funky. Relapsing-remitting MS is the first step and we hope that the last one. Tell your friend who is not crazy, is a different view of things, like hell, and sometimes funny.
My first step was also my eyes. Blind spots and very painful to move. You have to treat things, to the symptoms, pain has, natural or not, never kill someone massage.
Good luck to you and a friend who was good and the variety of its symptoms disappear and never return.

nursej said...

central nervous system controls a large part of the functioning of the body and much of that goes through the so-called white matter, MS, where it attacks the white matter, the symptoms are blurred vision, loss of color vision and can lead to complete blindness, including muscle weakness, pull muscle spasms, loss of coordination, the feet, if your friend has many lesions in the brain or diagnosed after 40 years or less have an interval of years between them after the first two tones relapse as it has the most severe form, but with MS you can never predict what will happen to really one days at a time, I am a nurse in England in a room ms

glitterg... said...

Google it

gangadharan nair said...

Please see previous questions and answers about MS on this site itself. See also the website for further information on multiple sclerosis.

New York Mama said...

You should google or search on the website Montel Williams, as he has for years and MS probably have some information about this topic on. MS is a terrible disease. It affects your vision and your legs start to them, and you could lose control of bladder and bowel function. I know someone with multiple sclerosis and developed for years. Some people have remissions for years. She uses a walker and now she is 35 There are websites that you visit all the details.

Heinz M said...

It is an autoimmune disease that behaves differently with different metabolism.
How long will survive depends largely on the seriousness with which attacks the immune system.
I met a distant relative who is diagnosed to have survived for 15 years. She died in 1968.

Richard F said...

I had cleared the first attack in 74 to some time before the disappearance of 10 years, if you had turned the eyes of the same, but after a few months.In 91 is the balance and leg pain that has accompanied m since then. I use a chair most of the time and continue to work in a post below, but I can not say what will happen more or less saying only that his past, I should not be shot. I win.It no matter how long you have, but make sure that I miss.

Gothic Martha™ said...

Hon, I have diagnosed to say that it was very good with the chance to actaully. It takes many years and decades for people to find what's wrong with them. There are different levels of progression. Some are slow and some are fast.

Here are the best information that I found so far:
http://www.healthatoz.com/healthatoz/Ato ...

Post a Comment