Friday, February 5, 2010

Cost Owning Car Ontario Monthly Whats A Decent Salary To Own A Car?

Whats a decent salary to own a car? - cost owning car ontario monthly

I know that this question can not generalize so much, but I hear all opinions. I am 26 years old living in Ontario, get on my own and thinking about my first car. The attempt to limit the budget for all costs of my life and see if I can afford it, and his monthly expenses. I'm sure I can, but leave little room to save money on a monthly basis.

Some models that interest me are the Toyota Camry, Yaris, 3-4 Mazda, Honda Civic, the vision, the Audi A3. It is the brand new 2009-10 models that are probably too expensive. My salary is about $ 37K (Canada) I hope to go soon 40. I'm not sure that you buy or lease new or anything to get one.

I just want to get an idea of monthly payments, as with insurance, gas, and so on. What is the salary range is good, half a car you mentioned above? Other?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The car that you do not buy more than 50% or your gross annual salary. This makes the monthly payments of around 10% of their salary. Less is better.

Post a Comment