Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Pediatrician Walk In Clinic Toronto Should I Complaint About This Doctor/Walk-in-Clinic?

Should I Complaint about this Doctor/Walk-in-Clinic? - pediatrician walk in clinic toronto

If an injury?

We went to a doctor at the walk-in clinic, some vaccines because my son needs to see is that if I had one years and after a wait of two hours, nobody knew where the blows! . We enjoyed this walk in the hospital and try to change.

We, like others, but the doctor thought it was very beautiful. He had the patience to explain to my wife what she meant to. (First woman in my mother tongue is not English, but this is the first time) this problem. The next time we went there because my child needs vaccines to eighteen months, but I wanted to give my son because he was crying. He said that some make a body an appointment with a pediatrician and a little out of the room. You see it two weeks ago, and we are still awaiting the appointment with the pediatrician.

Today I had my wife, if your gynecologist, and after a tour call the clinic to ask about your medical history, but said there was no trace of her in the hospital!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, definitely a complaint with the state medical board, which you (if living in the USA). You can even file a complaint with the Association of Health Administration of the State, let them know what happened.

Post a Comment