Sunday, February 7, 2010

Fever, Mucus In Stool Mucus In Stool... Am I Ok?

Mucus in stool... am i ok? - fever, mucus in stool

'Ok, so in gay/16/male, I have a father with ulceration of sex and, lately, if I did not eh mucus or the toilet seat, or when cleaning down there> _ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt;
I am looking for signs of ulcers colitus and I have many symptoms, I'm not tired all the time, I've never had a fecal blood, and I live in Arizona and ordered her to hot, if I have a fever or not, but I am pretty sure that I do not ...

I am also very concerned because I was gay a fund every time I can remember .... if it turns out that I am the disease, which have meant for my future than for boys? I know that my father was disposed of in the colon ... So do not automatically mean no more sex? or are there other options?

Who's with an opinion, please send me scared enough> u0026lt _ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\;

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, if you have ulcerative colitis. It has many symptoms that clearly do not have. After the disease is not achieved physical practices of sexual intimacy in general, but also mentally, you can if you feel uncomfortable about your symptoms.

Post a Comment