Sunday, February 14, 2010

Cystitis Late Period Brown Spotting Missed Period This Month, Last 4 Months Period Coming Late But Only Dark Brown Blood For 1 Day- I'm On Pill?

Missed period this month, last 4 months period coming late but only dark brown blood for 1 day- i'm on Pill? - cystitis late period brown spotting

I was in Brevinor pill (la) over a year, I had normal periods since I started it in pill-free week. In the last four months I had problems with bladder infections and treated with antibiotics every month havent i be able to sex because of the harassment caused by urinary tract infections are, therefore, I am absolutely not pregnant (I had 4 tests to check!) Anyway Cystitis Long Gone are all the antibiotics and were no longer in January, but my time has not come easy: I (very dark brown spots one weeks before taking my time while still in the "pill", and then go for PMS and cramps normal and all symptoms of the pill-free period of weeks. I have more than usual, but the clear no trace of blood.

Ask the antibiotics that I tookRecent months have ruined my pill? I went through the control of two packets of pills, while antibiotics in December (my doc told me) that would have ruined my bike? He keeps taking the pill?

Help! thank you xx

2 comments:

yelowmot... said...

Your doctor will tell you ... or I should say that the pill is effective when taking antibiotics. Thus Shoud always be aware of to ensure that they are other methods, if necessary birth control.
It would be unfair to stop taking the pill, without first consulting your doctor. If you have worked to maintain and you may know, when the cycle goes back on the rails that will connect the times "normal" they are accustomed.
Even just knowing that most people experience a very bad first period (after stopping the pill, so if you have severe pain even me) this is just something to think about.

Raindrop... said...

The pill does not protect 100% to become pregnant. tested.

Post a Comment