Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Niagara Falls Hotel Packages What Are Some Things For Old People To Do At Niagara Falls?

What are some things for old people to do at Niagara Falls? - niagara falls hotel packages

I think to treat my parents and grandparents with a trip to Niaraga Falls, Canada. I've been in the hotel package, but I'm not sure what kind of packages reservation.

My parents are old, and my grandparents are not physically fit, so you do not want the travel packages in which it takes a little walk to buy. What things can older people in Niagara Falls? Title What do you suggest? You have 4 days from Niagara, and I really want to have a good time.

1 comments:

bender00... said...

I want to call the tourist office in New York and ask them. You can also consult your local office of the AAA, as some travel bookings.

some links that you find useful:
http://www.niagarafallstours.com/individ ...
http://www.grayline.ca/tours/pages/grayl ...
http://www.worldaboutus.com/contact.htm

We hope that this was a help. Happy Touring!

Post a Comment