Trying to plan my parents a 25th anniversary cruise…? - honeymoon cruise discount
So, I'm 20 years old and I have two brothers and I had hoped to send my parents on a cruise for their 25th anniversary in September / October
They have a cruise for our honeymoon and loved it, but still go in a different place, so I thought it would be nice.
Questions I wanted answers ...
Recommendations for the location and length? My mother is cold easily, so I leaned against the Caribbean, but open to other ideas. Length'm hoping 5-7 days. Money matters ... I'm not worried about the money, but I would keep the budget more than $ 2000 if possible go (including airfare) to.
A big problem that I think may have come with the passports, neither of my parents. Is there a way, their passports without getting himself physically?
What is the best time to book a cruise to the end of September? I know that some websites Cruise Lines passed / the closer to departure date. The recommendations of websites would be greatly appreciated.
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Honeymoon Cruise Discount Trying To Plan My Parents A 25th Anniversary Cruise�
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment