I like the vintage British convertible cars, Triumph TR6, MG, etc.. Which car is the most reliable today? - vintage mg
I want to buy to do the late 60s to late 70s, British convertible, but do not know enough about cars to make a wise (?) The decision to buy.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Vintage Mg I Like The Vintage British Convertible Cars, Triumph TR6, MG, Etc.. Which Car Is The Most Reliable Today?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
definitely Triumph TR-6, because the car was requested for the period and the Isenta mg 1 / 2, the car is a triumph
I think the best thing is to look around the administration. In general, older British cars, which are known to be susceptible to problems, especially in view of the electric elf. But when all cars have at this time, we know going in that it not be as reliable / Accord Camry. If you are mechanically inclined, I'd say worry less about their reliability and more about what car it that attracts you most. If you are not a Shadetree mechanic, then I invite you to suggest that specializes in British cars and talk to them.
Post a Comment