Friday, January 15, 2010

Rc Headlights I Want To Build A RC Car?

I want to build a RC car? - rc headlights

Well - I build a car remote control and want to run. However, a little different than just a switch. I am essentially a button on the remote and the lights go, you release the button, I want the light goes off. I'm not an electronics person, but I know it should be the same as the continuation of the work / reverse and steering, just replace the URL with a light. Does anybody know how to do this or if it is possible.

1 comments:

Scouse said...

First, you have a period of three radio stations (at least)?

If you are not a little creative and live a Y-lead in the gas channel and the lights when he moves on and at the stop.

The simplest method is a micro servo in a change in the car one way of lighting and wiring loom in the body, which is controlled by the switch and a separate pile.

If you can 3 or more radio channels in the same type of installation from the alternate channel to lead.

Post a Comment