What are your thoughts on underage modeling? - legal modeling
At what age do you think should be the age for modeling?
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Legal Modeling What Are Your Thoughts On Underage Modeling?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What are your thoughts on underage modeling? - legal modeling
At what age do you think should be the age for modeling?
5 comments:
16 years and over
It all depends on what kind of pictures or advertising. If you try to sell, say ... Shift! Would not be surprising that 25 years model? Or a child in a little vodka / ad? While your under 18 and have the consent of the parents and the child model is available, should be good. I do not think it should have a legal age.
Age for the modeling of all ages should be ..
I do not even know theres a legal age anyway, it's silly.
Edit: Well, it depends on what .. exactlly your modeling you wouldnt want a model of 15 years for beer companies to see .. But people should at any age model, depending on what is a different story.
Well, legal age is 17 (I)
but depends on advertising, as if a 5-year-old daughter is a Adveritising yogurt, now it is very good, or if a 12 is advertising a business (clear, however, limited (children)) is not wrong.
It is my opinion ...
It depends on what your modeling, I agree.
I mean, you woudn't want a model 26 years old 2 years old clothes, is not it?
Of course not.
that adults are the things --
such as vodka, which must be atleast 18 years old.
Post a Comment