If a landlord asks a tenant to move does it effect their rental of an apartment in the future? - landlord tenant reference letter
2 years ago I was invited to an apartment complex that I lived to leave for 4 years without any problems. because I had an argument with another tenant. and after ALtracs owner was obviously too do not want to listen to both sides know what really happened. She spoke with other tenants in the, what has happened and not even giving me the opportunity to explain my side. Then I moved vollentariily OPUT without pain, so he switched to a complex thats ok, but not preferred. N / I recently ffilled the application for an apartment and has been building manager. I said, I like to drink and bad, so I filled the forms for the apartment I thought everything was fine. Then he told me I had a land lord trhey referece history, but today I received a letter from the Director to say that was rejected due to poor host references do. The letter says I have 14 days to respond and a meeting to discuss the reasons and / or appeal the decision. I iRequest a hearing to find out why. or talk withme the original owner? Any advice would be appreciated thankyou
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Landlord Tenant Reference Letter If A Landlord Asks A Tenant To Move Does It Effect Their Rental Of An Apartment In The Future?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
If you really want the apartment, you must request a hearing and not so soon. Even if one says you have 14 days to respond to affected owners do not want to wait so long, so if you can not react quickly, you find the place was already rented.
An argument is a very serious injury. When you put the decision contrary, it is better to have a few good reasons why he fought with another person. Try to come: almost the only reasonable defense to blows with someone, because you protect yourself or someone you know. Whatever the reason, you give others who considered satisfactory.
If you really want the apartment, you must request a hearing and not so soon. Even if one says you have 14 days to respond to affected owners do not want to wait so long, so if you can not react quickly, you find the place was already rented.
An argument is a very serious injury. When you put the decision contrary, it is better to have a few good reasons why he fought with another person. Try to come: almost the only reasonable defense to blows with someone, because you protect yourself or someone you know. Whatever the reason, you give others who considered satisfactory.
I agree with the type of APC. Talk to the owner the immediate future. Find out first why the story of the bad reference.
If yes, has something to do with the dispute eExplain, then in its simplest form, that you and another tenant had trouble coping after they have lived there for 4 years and has decided to move.
Take a good reference for the previous owners indicates that a good tenant, you will be by hand.
You can also speak, the old argument, "the owner, if he determines that the sticking point and ask them to review their relations with the state a little better about themselves, to rethink how the story of his 4 years with them.
I think that's all you can do.
I've owned for several years, explained after a meeting with the new owner and the shorter side and the point is not long term, such as two or keep it simple. So, if you just rent forever, get together with their neighbors. If you rent or you do not hit people on your side of human life complaint, the practice of most unnecessary noise on doors that do not understand the noise in front of my car. Although you have not identified or had not noticed any owner of an apartment may refuse without good reason, there is find a reason, and good luck ...
Post a Comment