Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Horse Riding Arena Horse Jumping Arena And Riding Arena?

Horse jumping arena and riding arena? - horse riding arena

I want to jump and a jump Outdor defined arena. have only a few jumps and 4 or 5 What size arena could be built, then? What is a good size, also riding in the open air, about 4 -5 horses, perhaps? What kind of soil used i? How high should the fence? Ive seen the posters are a few inches of the soil as high fences and 4 feet. Thanks

4 comments:

hunterju... said...

When I go out of our open-air stage is about 90 x 200 and our house is about 80 x 200 At minimum, you want the size of a field dressing small, you would have enough space for rolling, floor work, and one or two small leaps, about 60 x 100. Bigger is better in this case, but you can do with a big ring anymore.

The foot type you choose should be for the legs of the horse, dust rsomewhat good fresh and sustainable. Ultimately, you want the best you can afford. The sand is a popular choice, but you can create a lot of dust is more rapid and erosion is the deepest of all foundations. You can use a combination of sand and clay, sand, etc., also can be very muddy after rain and has laid the dust settles and drains also such.Stone not erode and is not as dusty as the sand to create. The company also nice, but forgiveness was for the horse. Rubber feet also increasingly popular. It is resistant to frost resistant to dust, with no irrigation and little maintenance. In my area we have set up a rubber ring, a favorite of most people in BEF trip isOre to visit the time to other facilities and to determine his foot, and then talk to suppliers.

I assume you mean when you say build say that the fence around the perimeter of the ring, so I recommend you at least 4 to about two meters or more. If the fence is only 6 inches above the ground, the horses are sometimes more inclined to try to jump the fence. (I) know from experience.

Good luck with your sand!

Kylie! said...

I agree with the above measures of sand and put a fence around it. But I would put about 3 inches of sand below. The jump is very hard on the joints of the horse and you should try to avoid making it harder for them when I can.

Proud arabian owner<3 said...

You need really big, about 70 meters from 120 meters .. Make your fence 4 meters tall .. and let the dirt floor, but be sure that all the rocks can be found, select ..
Good luck

Ron Sr said...

Let the dirt floor, with the construction of fences 4 meters high that his land 75 meters from 150 meters.

Post a Comment