Friday, January 1, 2010

Hard Disk Recovery How To Restore HP Recovery Partition On Hard Disk From The DVD Discs Created By It?

How to restore HP Recovery partition on Hard Disk from the DVD discs created by it? - hard disk recovery

Hello, I have an HP Media Center PC, and I returned my system for DVD discs that I already partition the hard drive "HP Recovery and format and delete partitions themselves! Is it possible to restore the partition may be that these DVDs were created by it? Is there a way back to come and work with F11 on your hard disk as before? Thank you.

1 comments:

Divot said...

Yes
Enter the Automated System Recovery (ASR) in the BIOS when the computer starts the first page of the POST.
It shows the F10 / F11or something.
Some HP machines work by using the C key connect ", after the restore DVD in the tray.
If you use the recovery DVD that you are using the image of plant origin, including Late _RECOVERY partition.

Post a Comment