Friday, January 8, 2010

Best Fax Software Where Can I Get A Free Fax Software That Will Allow Me To Send And Receive Faxes For Free?

Where can I get a free fax software that will allow me to send and receive faxes for free? - best fax software

Does anyone know the Microsoft Web site offers a free fax software for people like me with Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit? Please let me know. I have no money, and I have to work and send my CV. We ask you to give me as much information as possible.

4 comments:

zbalat said...

I have a fax machine, so I do not know, but try the following:

http://www.freepopfax.com/

http://faxzero.com/

Jason said...

Windows Vista already has a fax software. You only need to connect a dailup modem or mobile phone to send the fax.

Here are the steps to start with the good:

1. Choose Start> All Programs> Windows Fax and Scan "
2. Select Fax - (bottom left)
3. Click on "New Fax - () in the toolbar
4. Follow the instructions on the screen.

Tip:
To configure the computer to send faxes only, click on "I'll decide later, I now create a fax.

This work should be.

john e said...

If you have a dial-up modem, you need software for fax. Note that it is a fax via the telephone dial Ol'e need to send. You have to configure the dial-up modem. Here is a fax software. http://download.cnet.com/1770-20_4-0.htm ...

slyolddo... said...

I really do not know if you free yourself, but from what I saw online, you may very cheap, can get about $ 30. However, some of these suggestions may be useful for you:

http://www.thefreecountry.com/utilities/ ...

Post a Comment