I need help from the American Stroke Association. Can anyone direct me with this please? - american stroke
My cousin had a stroke a month ago. He is 42 years. His father died 15 years ago and his mother struggled with breast cancer, colon cancer, lung cancer and is now distributed on the back, all in the last three years. My cousin lives with his mother and she is the only means of transportation for their treatment. There is currently a new round of chemotherapy and she is very ill, but she takes that responsibility. I pray that there is help out there in those situations. I do what I can, but not enough. I told him he would find help, but was not as easy as I had expected. Tonight is the second night I called back with the answers that I promised. I do not know where to go!
Saturday, January 9, 2010
American Stroke I Need Help From The American Stroke Association. Can Anyone Direct Me With This Please?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If you need assistance in their daily work or the needs of the House of Health is trying to contact an agency nurse and a nurse who can be maintained home with him and help him. Unfortunately, it is expensive, and I'm not sure how it is covered by insurance.
You have no friends, family nearby? .. Are members of a church? No good answers. Sometimes the restoration or rehabilitation instead of the left or suggestions.
Post a Comment