I need to know my rights regarding repairs for a second hand car recently bought!? - second hand car rights to retunr
When I bought the car, a wireless tire gear is less than 1.6 mm.
The driver, forward or backward, can not reach so few people, the clutch, so that the lever is locked!
I ordered the back seat! And still loose! "
Do I need to get the rights relating to the sale of goods, established by this law?
The dealer refused, and IMO the car is not passable because of the tires, because the seat can be adjusted as rattles, which can solve, and come off.
Please can someone help me.
I intend to send a letter to the bank tomorrow!
Thanks
Monday, December 14, 2009
Second Hand Car Rights To Retunr I Need To Know My Rights Regarding Repairs For A Second Hand Car Recently Bought!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment