Rate my style? - blush boutique nightclub
Here is my style:
Brands:
I do not like Abercrombie, American Eagle and Hollister, boutiques and cute little (used clothing stores, when Ross and Marshall's ok)
Types of Clothing
I like jeans, shorts, skirts (no mini-skirts, to 1 m or more) gauchos. I love to sweatchirts and jackets.
MAKE-UP
I can not wear makeup until next year, but if I can, such as eye shadow, red, and that lipstick.DONT mascara, eyeliner and lipstick. If your nail polish to say what I want.
JEWELRY
I love jewelry
Chains (no large balls)
Earrings (not too long or too wide, or a spider exposed to small and well established),
and bracelets
BAGS
i love purses, they have much, but I've never bought one in my life. If I buy 1, I like leather, hair, no jeans.
SHOES
I love shoes, Converse, Vans (dont have em but a few)
OTHER:
Not rich, not poor
not skinny, not fat
I'm not alone cuz I'm going preppy style advice 2 JR. '06-'07 HighSchool year.
Friday, December 25, 2009
Blush Boutique Nightclub Rate My Style?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment